The Living Room:
- The Viking has the ability to shed clothes and strew them around the living room, without actually un-fastening a button or using his arms to pull off a t-shirt.
- I didn't realize there were so many sports channels.
- Papers and other important documents will not be moved from the spot they were opened unless I move them myself.
- The Viking has a knack for cleaning the bathroom floor with water while taking a shower.
- The Viking thinks the bathroom shower walls are ideal for getting hair out of his razor.
- The Viking does not understand that a bathroom door is meant to be shut when doing private business.
- The Viking hits the mirror and counter-top perfectly with toothpaste.
- The Viking snores more than I remember.
- The Viking thinks I hog the bed.
- The mess made from The Viking is best left for me to clean-up.
- The Viking will pretty much take any leftover and make it a meal. No matter the mash-up.
- My dishwasher has never seen so much action.
- It's a guarantee I'll have to wipe the counters down when returning from work each day.
- The Viking has his own laundry-service - me.
- The Viking recently had to be schooled on the days of the week and the number of underwear in the laundry basket.
- The Viking does not like Christmas music.
And let me be the first to say - I know I'm not easy to live with. I'm moody and grumpy and generally in a lousy mood most of the day. I nit-pick and have a severe obsession with cleaning. And I torture the crap out of him - tickling him in the spot he hates, holding his nose while he's just drifting off into sleepytime or putting my stinky feet in his face while he watches a movie. Juvenile? Yes, but the great thing is, he let's me be a kid when I want to be a kid.