So, we made it through a Christmas day (gorging ourselves til we both got sick - true story!) and we're about to embark on our second New Year's Eve together. I'm pretty excited for this one, only b/c last year we encountered a minor mishap when he literally head-butted my dog (by accident) and we to make an emergency vet visit. We were in bed by 10:30 p.m. last year and it was a prelude to a shitty 2010.
But I digress. I've learned a few more things about The Viking in addition to what I've already learned, which you can read HERE.
- The Viking likes to sit in the dark and watch TV.
- The Viking is addicted to Sudoku - and although explained to me, I still don't get the appeal.
- The Viking likes to drink everything (particularly applejuice and lemonade) from his Bubba Keg as seen below: He also likes to leave it on the floor.
- The Viking's way of getting the laundry bin to the bottom of the steps is to throw it.
- The Viking spoils my dog (which I love)
- The Viking likes to trick me in thinking the CDs in my car are of Madonna or Muse when they're really of Iron Maiden and Hatebreed.