Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I've (Possibly) Created a Monster

Today the Viking officially decided to start tweeting. Although we've had an account set up before, I acted mostly as his transcriber, typing out what he told me b/c he didn't have time to deal with it.

My, my how things have changed.



I'm actually quite happy about his interest, since we cultivated our relationship through Facebook, there's something sweet about him wanting to learn how to use Twitter.

After sending out his first tweet, to me and a buddy he bbm'd me and said: "I twitted."

I have a lot of things to teach him, but I'm happy he's embracing it.

"You'll have to show me more on this twit-shit," he said.

So, to any of you that aren't, please go to @JKraftDesign and encourage his tweeting efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment