Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Momma Say Knock You Out, or at Least Clock You.

So let me tell you why I've had this song in my head for a day now:


I'm sure all couples have been there. It starts with the tickling and then the tickling turns into moves from Monday Night Raw. And, so it happened to me and the Vik Monday morning. For some reason I started channeling Muhammad Ali, jabbing the Vik in the shoulder, in the side. He returned my advances with playful grabs.

Then it happened, I clocked The Viking right in the kisser! I felt my knuckles bang up against his lip. He looked at me blankly, like he couldn't believe I had the accuracy and strength to do it. Shoot, I couldn't believe I did it! He walked away quickly (I think to cover the tears in his eyes) to see if his lip was busted. Although I didn't break the skin, it was quite a sting.

I apologized profusely and knowing that it was an accident, he didn't seem to mind. Although he did say that if I ever needed to defend myself I could do what I just did to him.

So, my question is, have any of you ever accidentally hurt one another while roughhousing? What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment